Nairobi National Park -Daily with minimum of 2 pax
(4 hours )Minimum Rate per person US$ 150
NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK EXCURSION
Conveniently situated almost on the doorstep of the capital close to the airport the Nairobi national park is ideal for making acquaintance with Kenya and good preparation for a safari.. smaller and more compact than game sanctuaries further afield the beautiful well kept Nairobi national par contains a satisfying number of Africa’s best known animals- gazelle, zebra, giraffe and buffalo, lion, leopard, and cheetah that may prove to be camera friendly than those in the bush.
The park is one of the best places in Kenya to spot rhinos .in the southeast of the park you can walk through an acacia forest to try to spot hippopotamus and crocodiles sunning themselves on Athi river. Nairobi National Park Kenya’s first ever National park is a unique and unspoilt wildlife haven within sight of the city’s skyline. Visit the only National in the world near a city centre. More About Nairobi National Park Located Near in Nairobi, Kenya and What To Expect When Visiting During A Safari In Kenya.
NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK DAY EXCURSION (4 HOURS )
Nairobi National Park Kenya’s first ever National park is a unique and unspoilt wildlife haven within sight of the city’s skyline. Rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass. Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, peckers and many more
NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK DAY EXCURSION ITINERARY
- 0700hrs: Pick up from location/locations to be advised.
- 0745hrs: Arrive at the Nairobi National park for the game drive/park Formalities.
- 0745hrs – 1100hrs: After the game drive spend some time at the Safari Walk.
- 1200hrs: : Safaris Driver /Tour guide staff will then drop you off at a location of your choice within the city or Optional Lunch at carnivore restaurant for 30USD per person
- 0400hrs: Pick up from location/locations to be advised.
- 1445hrs: Arrive at the Nairobi National park for the game drive/park Formalities.
- 1445hrs – 1700hrs: After the game drive spend some time at the Safari Walk.
- 1800hrs: : Safaris Driver /Tour guide staff will then drop you off at a location of your choice within the city or Optional Dinner at carnivore restaurant for 30USD per person
- Drop at airport is additional 20USD but Rail station no extra charge
- Annual wildebeest and zebra migration in July/August
- Black rhinoceros
- Diverse birdlife
- Large predators- lion, leopard, hyena and cheetah.
- Aggregations of large herbivores- eland, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest
- Ivory Burning Site Monument
- Walking trails at hippo pools
- Nairobi Safari Walk & the Orphanage.
- Spacious accommodating picnic sites