Amboseli National Park One Day Tours
Amboseli day tours from Nairobi are some of the most popular tours from Nairobi. Amboseli is a 360sq km park located some 260km south west of Nairobi and near the Tanzanian border with Kenya. Amboseli is most popular for its views of mt Kilimanjaro which is the highest mountain in Africa standing at 5985m asl. The mountain is so huge that it seems like its touching the skies above the white clouds.
Amboseli is also very popular for its large elephant populations which are more than 1500 of them. The elephants are so many that you actually see them as they wallow in water or feeding on the water grass on the swamps. The elephants come so close to your car that you can see their eyes.
Amboseli National Park day trip Itinerary
- 6:00am: Depart from Nairobi to Amboseli through Masai people country side.
- 10:00am: Arrival in Amboseli national park and start of a game drive in the park. Enjoy the view of Kilimanjaro from outside and inside the park. Take as many pictures of the peak of Kilimanjaro.
- 11:00am: Go for a search of the lions in the Amboseli wildlife park savannah grasslands. The cheetahs are also to be found to the south of the park while the elephants are found around the ponds. See an elephant only 10ft from your vehicle window.
- 1:00pm: Enjoy a picnic packed lunch at the observation hill in the park. See the hippos and elephants in the pool below.
- 2:00pm: Continue with an afternoon game drive in the park and take pictures of animals.
- 3:00pm: Enjoy a final game drive on your way to the gate to exit for Nairobi.
- 6:30pm: Arrival in Nairobi city and drop off in your Nairobi hotel or JKIA Nairobi airport.
Amboseli Park One Day Safari Cost
- Cost per person: Cost Available on Request
The Amboseli Day Excursion Tour Cost Includes:
- Amboseli Park entrance fees
- Amboseli Transport in a safari minivan
- Services of an amboseli driver guide
- Packed Picnic Lunch at the Observation hill
- Pick up and drop off at Nairobi hotel
- Bottled Drinking water