3 Days Masai Mara Budget Camping Safari
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
After breakfast depart from our Nairobi for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift, and then climb the western wall entering Hemmingway’s country ‘Serengeti Plains’. Arrive in the Masai Mara. Game reserve in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at miti mingi eco-camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
A full day is spent for game viewing across the rich, tree studded grasslands and rolling hills. The famous Masai Mara is renowned for its great herds of plains’ game; black manned, leopard and cheetah, but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. This park is perhaps the most prolific in the world and definitely the best game park in the world too for the most approachable game. All meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Pre-breakfast game drives. After breakfast in Masai mara depart for Nairobi arriving late afternoon.
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park entry fee
- Accommodation in tents with 2 persons per tent and all meals in Masai Mara
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Government taxes
- Extras – tips, drinks etc
- Items of personal use i.e. Towels, ointments, repellants etc.